We are excited to be teaming up with some blogger friends to share the most adorable Free Printables for Easter!
Free Printable Easter Tic Tac Toe
We love playtime with the kiddos! Download this Free Printable Easter Tic Tac Toe page for lots of fun and games with the kids this Easter. Instead of X’s and O’s use Bunnies and Chicks or Eggs and Baskets. Laminate this game for multiple uses and mark the places with two different colored buttons.
More FREE Easter Printables
Hop around and grab free printables all over the internet from us on our blogs and our friends too!
Easter Bunny Footprints – Homemade Heather
He Is Risen Sign – The Girl Creative
Doodle the Easter Bunny – Creatively Beth
Easter Card Printable – Try It, Like it
Easter Bunny Tickets – Me and My Inklings
Easter Egg Suncatcher – Artsy Fartsy Mama
Easter Basket Tags – 100 Affections
Spring Bunny Wall Art – Pretty DIY Home
Peeps Printable – Our Crafty Mom
Easter Maze – Shower and Party Printables
Treat Bag Topper – Michelle J Designs
Closed for Easter Sign – The Crafty Blog Stalker
Printable Easter Card – Liz On Call
Easter Activities Coloring Book – Ink Happi
Treats for Easter Bunny Placemats – Kara Creates
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail them in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happiness.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrapping, and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All things Ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils, and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Laura and Team Creative Crafts