Grab some felt and get to making things. It is the perfect medium for so many things!
Felt is a great product to use for creating everything from home decor and clothing to kid crafts and accessories. It comes in such a huge variety of colors so can be mixed and matched in many ways. It is easy to cut with sharp scissors and doesn’t fray! Did you know that Kunin Felt is made from recycled bottles so is eco-friendly. We think that is a fact worth knowing.
FELT Craft Projects from the Team Creative Crafts Gals
We love working with all of these AWESOME creatives! Check out the many ways they have used felt in craft projects.
- DIY Felt Heart Garland from Laura at Me and My INKlings
- Happy Daisy Felt Wreath from Beth at Creatively Beth
- Felt Farm Finger Puppets from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- DIY Felt Flower Wreath Tutorial from Smitha at Smiling Colors
- Crayon and Coloring Book Tote from Shani at Sunshine and Munchkins
- Travel Diffuser for Essential Oils from Justine at Little Dove Blog
- Embroidered Felt Corner Bookmark from Erica at 5 Little Monsters
- DIY Colorful Felt Garland from Katie at the Crafty Blog Stalker
- Bottoms Up Bunny Pots from Jane at DIY by Jane
AND here are even MORE!!!
- Felt Woodland Baby Mobile from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- DIY Rainbow Felt Pencil Pouch from Beth at Creatively Beth
- Felt on Wood Sunshine Wall Décor from Laura at Me and My INKlings
- Farmhouse Felt Carrots from Debra at Debra Quartermain Designs
- Felt Cat Bookmark with Free Cut File from Liz at Liz On Call
- Easy Felt Easter Egg Pouch from Blanca at Creativities Galore
- Wocket in My Pocket Felt Doll from Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings
- Stacked Felt Rainbow Kids Craft from Laura at Me and My INKlings
More Felt Projects
Here are some of our favorite felt projects from our blogs (as in the TCC founders – Laura, Beth and Lindsay).
- Felt I-Pad Cover
- Felt Rainbow Decor Kid Craft
- Felt Strip Scrap Wreath
- Felt Cozy Cup
- Felt Rainbow Bookmark
- Felt Popsicle Keychain
- Felt Rainbow Bookmark
- Felt Rainbow Wall Art
- Mushroom Felt Ornament
Felt Projects for Girl Scouts
Hop over to Laura’s blog for LOADS of ways to use felt with Girl Scouts at meetings, while camping and for earning badges.
There are crafts that are perfect for service projects, SWAPS and so much more.
YAY for Felt!
Laura and Team Creative Crafts